Opening Hours & AdmissionWe are looking forward to welcome you!
Altered holiday opening hours:
New Year’s Day: 10.30am – 4.30pm
We will be closed Monday the 27th of January and start term time hours again from this date!
Please call 0416575112 in case of any time urgent matters!
|During School Term open Tue – Sun. Closed Mondays||9:30am – 4:30pm|
|During All Queensland School Holidays open 7 days||9:30am – 4:30pm|
Occasionally we close a early to accommodate private functions and special events (ie last entry around 3.15pm) for the public to enable a wedding ceremony to take place in privacy this will be announced on the Sunshine Castle Facebook
Other foreseen changes to opening hours will always be announced on Facebook where possible
Public Holiday Closures
- Christmas Day 25/12
- Boxing Day 26/12
- For commemorative purposes on ANZAC Day 25/04
from the 1st of January 2017
|Children(3 to 15years)||12$|
|Family 3 (2 Adults 1 Child)||38$|
|Family 4 (2 Adults 2 Children)||48$|
|Family 5 (2 Adults 3 Children)||55$|
|Family 6 (2 Adults 4 Children)||62$|
NOTE: Limited Wheelchair and Pram access due to stairs. Upper levels can only be accessed via stairs.
No admission charge applies to: the Castle Cafe and Absolut Toys
Seniors and Students must provide appropriate identification.
Children need a supervising, paying adult to go on the self-guided castle tour.
Half price entry for wheelchairs and limited mobility customers
Reductions for groups of 20 or more, only if booked.
Other Venue Features
- Ample car parking
- Disabled facilities
- Limited Wheelchair and Pram access due to stairs
Annual & Royal Pass
- Purchase our Annual Pass and receive unlimited entry for 12 months
- An Annual Pass costs you double the normal entry for your family
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
- Adult Passes are valid with photo ID only
- Student and Senior Passes are valid with Student or Seniors Card only
- Children with an Annual Pass always have to be accompanied by an adult
- Passes are not valid for entry during special events or festivals that have a seperate admission charge
- The reissue of a lost card will result in a $5 administration fee
- Purchase our Royal Pass and receive unlimited entry up until 30th of June 2019
- An Royal Pass costs you $30 per Person
Royal Pass Terms and Conditions:
- Passes are valid with photo ID and Signature only
- Pass is only valid for the person noted on the pass
- Children under 16 must be actively supervised by an adult
- Childrens passes are valid with a caregiver ID or a medicare card
- Pass holders must sign into the Royal Pass Register when visiting
- Pass holders are required to adhere to Castle rules at all times
- Pass holders will receive all Standard Coffe for a royal discount at $3
- Pass holders receive 10% off Absolut Toys and Gift Shop items
- Guests of Royal Pass holders receive the royal treatment and receive all adult entries at kids prices
- The 2018/19 is valid for unlimited entry until 30th of June 2019
- Entry for special events and activities outside of normal admission are not included
- A $5 fee applies to lost passes
Special Function Areas
Special Function Areas the Castle has to offer:
- The Great Hall (seats 85 for a meal and 110 theatre style)
- The atmospheric courtyard (can cater for 150 as a stand up or 60 as a sit down outdoor venue)
- A fully covered cafe terrace which can seat up to 40 guests
- We can cater for up to 220 guests in a Festival/Bazaar style event.
Liquor Licensing Hours
Liquor Licensing Hours – with private bookings only.
The Sunshine Castle is fully licensed and has a permanent bar set up at the Café counter – satellite bars can be set up on request.
|Sunday – Thursday||10am-10pm|
|Friday & Saturday||10am – 12am|