InternshipsHave your Internship in Tourism or Event Management with us!
Work and Learn at Australia’s Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Castle is an award winning tourist attraction, medieval museum and function venue on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Australia. We also incorporate a Café and a separate retail Toyshop.
The Sunshine Coast encompasses beautiful beaches, surf spots and rural hinterland in southern Queensland, Australia. It stretches from the coastal city of Caloundra, near Brisbane, north to the Cooloola. The climate is temperate and sub tropical. It is a popular tourist destination for international but also local visitors. You will have some great opportunities to explore and enjoy the area.
What we expect
This role demands a dedicated and enthusiastic tourism, events & hospitality individual, with commitment to professionalism and a dedication to perfectionism as well the confidence to approach and entertain guests. This is a fast-paced environment and a friendly team.
We are looking for new interns with an internship length of 3 to 6 months. The timing of our internships is flexible and can begin as negotiated during the recruitment process – to best suit us and the candidate.
Internship Tasks include
- Customer Service duties
- Event support
- Cafe operations
- Retail tasks
- Venue presentation
- Other tasks as required
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Attitude and positive mind set
- Australian working holiday visa and applicable insurance covers -which we can advise on and help with
- The internship is unpaid
- We offer a fixed contribution to your visa and insurances upon successful completion of your internship
- A small fixed contribution to your flight costs – paid out as pocket money per month of stay
- You receive full food and board and internet in our staff apartment (which you share with other interns)
How to apply
Please apply to email@example.com with your cv and a cover letter!
Please include your age and nationality (pls check that you are able to get a working holiday visa for Australia), details of your studies and career outlook, your availability and length of stay, relevant work experience, why you would be the best intern for us to choose and any other information we should know about you.