Happily ever after’s can happen anywhere, from the intimacy of your own backyard to a classy hotel or resort or a bare feet beach affair… but it does not get much more magical than a Castle. For brides-to-be, choosing a wedding location is one of the most important choices they will make for their “big day”… aside from perhaps choosing the dress and, oh yes, the groom!
Here are our 5 deal makers:)
- Choosing a Castle in Australia is not as easy as it is in other parts of the world – so we are super unique here – in fact we are Australia’s biggest Castle – as well as one of only two operating as venues full time! In fact we are the only Castle of our kind all together 🙂
- For many, marrying in a castle satisfies a childhood dream of being a princess for a day. A castle offers fabulous backdrops, both inside and out, to frame your perfect day. From turrets to a keep, thrones in our great hall, to a courtyards with moat and drawbridge, the architecture and history can transport you back to a bygone era in an instant, where lords and ladies sat in waiting for their kings and queens.
- Exclusivity is often also of great importance to a bride and groom; they want to enjoy their wedding celebrations in the company of just their special friends and family. With our only one wedding per day policy our Castle is truly booked exclusively meaning that you have the place to yourselves for the duration of your ceremony and reception… now this really does make you feel like a king and queen!
- Use the Castle as the backdrop to your elegant white wedding or be super quirky with a theme – where only your imagination is the limit. We have had some amazing themed weddings over the years from the obvious princess to superheros, from fully plated armour to a Viking theme – and everything from Gothic to Harry Potter and Game of thrones.
- Marrying in our Castle will be sure to give you and your guests memories to last a lifetime and, contrary to what many people think, a castle wedding doesn’t have to break the bank. We offer flexible packages to suit all budgets, your wedding day can be as lavish or simple as you want it to be.
If you are keen to find out more about our weddings – please contact us via our wedding page or send us and email at email@example.com.