Opening Times & Admission
Come and visit !
OPENING HOURS ARE 9:30am – 4:30pm DAILY
CHANGES TO OPENING HOURS
- The Castle is closed on
- Christmas Day 25/12
- Boxing Day 26/12
- For commemorative purposes on ANZAC Day 25/04
- Open late on New Years Day – from 10.30am.
- Occasionally we close a early to accommodate private functions and special events (ie last entry around 3.15pm) for the public to enable a wedding ceremony to take place in privacy this will be announced on the Sunshine Castle Facebook page at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please note that we have stairs inside the castle. Prams have access to the ground floor levels only and can be parked in those areas. We recommend baby carriers.
- Other foreseen changes to opening hours will always be announced on Facebook where possible.
Admission Costs from the 1st of January 2017
|Children(3 to 15years)||$12|
|Family 3 (2 Adults 1 Child)||$38|
|Family 4 (2 Adults 2 Children)||$48|
|Family 5 (2 Adults 3 Children)||$55|
|Family 6 (2 Adults 4 Children)||$62|
- No admission charge applies to: the Castle Cafe and the Absolut Toys Outlet & Castle Gift Shop
- Seniors and Students must provide appropriate identification.
- Half price entry for wheelchairs and limited mobility customers
- Reductions for groups of 20 or more, only if booked.
- Purchase our Annual Pass and receive unlimited entry for 12 months
- An Annual Pass costs you double the normal entry for your family
Annual Pass Terms and Conditions:
- Adult Passes are valid with photo ID only
- Student and Senior Passes are valid with Student or Seniors Card only
- Children with an Annual Pass always have to be accompanied by an adult
- Passes are not valid for entry during special events or festivals that have a seperate admission charge
- The reissue of a lost card will result in a $5 administration fee
Liquor Licensing Hours – with private bookings only.
The Sunshine Castle is fully licensed and has a permanent bar set up at the Café counter – satellite bars can be set up on request.
|Sunday – Thursday||10am-10pm|
|Friday & Saturday||10am – 12am|
Other Venue Features
- Ample car parking
- Disabled facilities
- Limited Wheelchair and Pram access due to stairs
Special Function Areas the Castle has to offer:
- The Great Hall (seats 85 for a meal and 110 theatre style)
- The atmospheric courtyard (can cater for 150 as a stand up or 60 as a sit down outdoor venue)
- A fully covered cafe terrace which can seat up to 40 guests
- We can cater for up to 220 guests in a Festival/Bazaar style event.